fredag 23. september 2011

I was supposed to write something about myself on my blog. I am Emilie. My birthday is in November so I'm still fifteen :( My favorite subjects in school are English and Spanish. ( and sometimes social studies). When I get older, I want to go to Southern America to a Spanish.speaking country. I  want to learn Spanish properly and go to school there.

I liked the movie Blood Diamond. I thought that the story was real, very believable.I honestly was not bored one minute while watching it it, and I often do when I watch films. I thought Leonardo DiCaprio did a really nice performance as Danny and the other actors were superb aswell. The film also portrayed the horribleness of child soldiers and war in a really good way. The ending was also really good sent a very good message.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar